Electronics Manufacturing Process
Quality, client satisfaction, and continuous improvement are our primary focus. At Megatone, strict Quality Control (QC) systems and standards are executed at every stage to minimize risks and to ensure the safety and reliability of your products, which in turn enable us to fulfill our goal to exceed your expectations.
Megatone’s QC Practices:
- Incoming Quality Control (IQC)
- In-process Production QC (IPQC)
- Finished Goods QC (FGQC)
- Electro-Static Discharge (ESD) control
- Intelligent SMT feeders to prevent the loading of incorrect parts
- In-line Solder Paste Inspection (SPI)
- Real-time process feedback via AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection)
- Automated Testing systems
- X-ray quality inspection
- In-depth knowledge of CE, UL standards
- Identification and tracking system
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
Now you’ve known about Megatone’s product quality control process, check out for more Manufacturing Services.